Did you mean: 
nashcoop
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 8

MVISION Cloud supported products

Jump to solution

Can someone point me in the direction of a KB that provides a current list of McAfee products and their version numbers supported by EPO Cloud? Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 8 of 8

Re: MVISION Cloud supported products

Jump to solution

Hello @nashcoop 

Thanks for your post.

The version mentioned are supported (minimum) or started supporting from that Version only.

If you open the KB and check for McAfee Agent you will see 5.6.5 likewise for other products too.

I checked my Mvision-ePO> Main Repository and can see the latest version is available.

I am not going to update the KB article.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! Also, please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Former Member
Not applicable
Message 2 of 8

Jump to solution

Hello @nashcoop 

Thanks for your post.

I would like to request you to please refer the below KB articles:

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB86242

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB90875

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

nashcoop
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Jump to solution

Thanks.  Do you know why the most current McAfee products are not supported by EPO cloud?  For instance, KB90875 shows that EPO cloud supports MCP agent for Mac 3.1.0.172.  That version is a year old and was replaced by 3.2.0 and more recently 4.1.0.  EPO cloud doesn't support those versions?

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 4 of 8

Jump to solution

Hello @nashcoop 

Thanks for your response.

I would like to inform you that ePO Cloud is getting migrated to MVISION-ePO.

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB93168&locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_US

Seems KB is not updated.

I will check and update the thread.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

nashcoop
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Jump to solution

Thanks.  We're running current versions of a number of McAfee products, so if MVISION EPO doesn't support migration of their most current product versions from on premise EPO to MVISION EPO, then that's problematic for us.

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 6 of 8

Jump to solution

Thanks for your response.

I would suggest to follow the mentioned in KB article for now as that is the one we are following and if any update is needed will get updated by next week.

However, Most of the products are supported with MV-ePO 

Was my reply helpful?

nashcoop
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Jump to solution

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on the KB.  While it's nice that most products are supported, I need to make sure the most current version of those products are supported.

Former Member
Not applicable
Message 8 of 8

Jump to solution

Hello @nashcoop 

Thanks for your post.

The version mentioned are supported (minimum) or started supporting from that Version only.

If you open the KB and check for McAfee Agent you will see 5.6.5 likewise for other products too.

I checked my Mvision-ePO> Main Repository and can see the latest version is available.

I am not going to update the KB article.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! Also, please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

View solution in original post

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community