As per other case
Allow 3 days and if no reply we will escalate this
Please be informed I just received the following correspondence from McAfee Labs;
I sent this to the TI team to have a second opinion. This ticket is in their queue.
I am awaiting confirmation as to whether this detection is going to be suppressed/or classified as a (PUP) under McAfee Labs policy.
It just so happens that this detection is also considered to be a *Legitimate* (PUP) as well.
The TI team have confirmed that this is also a legitimate PUP detection.