6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2017 6:39 AM by tao

Invalid dashboard query ePO

alisher

Hii,

I have update my ePO to 5.3.2. I have this error when I request mwg traffic query

This query can't be executed or edited because of these reasons.

• The query's result type does not exist: mesaschema.csr_fct_web
      • The table for a query criteria column does not exist: csr_fct_web.datetime_hour_round
      • The table for a column to group by in the summary view does not exist: csr_fct_web.datetime_hour_round
      • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_fct_web.datetime_hour_round
      • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_action.action_name
      • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_ipaddress.ipaddress
      • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_user.user_name
      • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_site.site_name
      • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_category.category_name
      • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_dim_site_request.application
      • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_fct_web.hits
      • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_fct_web.bytes_from_client
      • The table for a table view column does not exist: csr_fct_web.bytes_from_server
      • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_fct_web.datetime_hour_round
      • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_action.action_name
      • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_ipaddress.ipaddress
      • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_user.user_name
      • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_site.site_name
      • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_category.category_name
      • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_dim_site_request.application
      • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_fct_web.hits
      • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_fct_web.bytes_from_client
      • The table of a column used to order table view results does not exist: csr_fct_web.bytes_from_server

What can be reason of this?

Thanks