8 Replies Latest reply on Jan 17, 2011 5:16 AM by babiyan

Re-Import a default Query EPO 4.0

Hello

I accidently deleted some of the default queries from EPO 4.0 - i have searched the file system but cannot find the ones i would like to recover. Would anyone know where I can find them and re-import?

Or alternatively could someone post up the source code for the EPO queries (eg EPO: Duplicate Computers; EPO: Inactive Agents) So i can create an XML page and import them back in

Thanks very much
        • 1. RE: Re-Import a default Query EPO 4.0
          rwhitehill
          Try these...Duplicate systems:

<queries>
          <query>
          <name language="en">ePO: Duplicate Systems</name>
          <description language="en">Displays system names that appear in mulitple System Tree locations.</description>
          <property name="target">EPOLeafNode</property>
          <property name="tableURI">query:table?orion.table.columns=EPOLeafNode.NodeName%3AEPOLeafN ode.os%3AEPOBranchNode.NodeTextPath%3AEPOLeafNode.Tags%3AEPOLeafNode.products&am p;orion.table.order=az&amp;orion.table.order.by=EPOLeafNode.NodeName%3AEPOLeafNo de.os%3AEPOBranchNode.NodeTextPath%3AEPOLeafNode.Tags%3AEPOLeafNode.products</pr operty>
          <property name="conditionURI">query:condition?orion.condition.sexp=%28+where+%28+duplicat edComputerName+EPOLeafNode.NodeName+%29+%29</property>
          <property name="summaryURI">query:summary?orion.chart.type=table&amp;orion.sum.query=fals e</property>
          </query>
          </queries>

Inactive Agents:

<queries>
          <query>
          <name language="en">ePO: Inactive Agents</name>
          <description language="en">McAfee Agents that have not communicated with the ePolicy Orchestrator Server in the last 30 days.</description>
          <property name="tableURI">query:table?orion.table.columns=EPOLeafNode.NodeName%3AEPOCompu terProperties.IPV4x%3AEPOComputerProperties.UserName%3AEPOLeafNode.LastUpdate&am p;orion.table.order=az&amp;orion.table.order.by=EPOLeafNode.NodeName%3AEPOComput erProperties.IPV4x%3AEPOComputerProperties.UserName%3AEPOLeafNode.LastUpdate</pr operty>
          <property name="conditionURI">query:condition?orion.condition.sexp=%28+where+%28+olderTha n+EPOLeafNode.LastUpdate+2592000000++%29+%29</property>
          <property name="summaryURI">query:summary?orion.chart.type=table&amp;orion.sum.query=fals e</property>
          </query>
          </queries>

---

If those don't import correctly, I can email them to you in .xml format
          • 2. RE: Re-Import a default Query EPO 4.0
            Cheers mate thats brilliant - they worked a charm (after a small bit of editing - remove unwanted spaces etc)
            • 3. RE: Re-Import a default Query EPO 4.0
              is there a download from mcafee where i become all default epo 4.0 queries in english?
              I have a problem because my default queries are in german and not in english.
              I log in with the english language but my queries are still in german! dammed. How can i change it.
              Possible to reimport all default queries. Can someone mail me the default queries?

Thank you

Timo
              • 4. RE: Re-Import a default Query EPO 4.0
                pmyers2
                So is it possible to re-import the default queries as asked in the first post? I deleted mine as well by mistake. :confused:
                • 5. RE: Re-Import a default Query EPO 4.0
                  Recheck in the extensions. They should be in a folder in the ePO install directory. Called extensions, I think. I remember seeing them. I am not at work so I can't poke around for you, but they should be there. Let me know if you find them.
                  • 6. Re: RE: Re-Import a default Query EPO 4.0

Hello

I accidently delete the ePo Compliance Summary Query from my ePoserver ver 4.0
                    the file system but cannot find the ones i would like to recover.
                    Would anyone know where I can find them and re-import?

Or Give me the xml format for EPO:Compliance Summary for ePo 4.0 .
                    So i can & import them back in to my ePo Server.

Thanks in Advance.

My Gmail ID - babiyan99@gmail.com

• 7. Re: RE: Re-Import a default Query EPO 4.0
                      Reiner

Hi babiyan,

See if the attached helps.

All the best,

Reiner

• 8. Re: RE: Re-Import a default Query EPO 4.0

Hai... Reiner

Thanks for ur help... But ur ePo query didnot display any result.......

Finally i chat with McAfee support & got the ePo query for McAfee ePo 4.0.......

Hereby i put the Default ePo Query for McAfe ePo 4.0

- <queries>
                        - <query>
                        <name language="en">ePO: cOmplience summary</name>
                        <description language="en" />
                        <property name="tableURI">query:table?orion.table.columns=EPOLeafNode.NodeName&orion.table.order.by=EPOLea fNode.NodeName&orion.table.order=az</property>
                        <property name="conditionURI">query:condition?orion.condition.sexp=%28+where+%28+newerThan+EPOLeafNode.LastUpd ate+86400000++%29+%29</property>
                        <property name="summaryURI">query:summary?orion.sum.query=true&orion.chart.type=bool&bool.green.text=PC%28s% 29+Non-Compliant&bool.red.text=PC%28s%29+Compliant&bool.green.criteria=%28+where +%28+and+%28+version_ge+EPOProdPropsView_EPOAGENT.productversion+%223.0%22+%29+% 28+version_ge+EPOProdPropsView_VIRUSCAN.productversion+%228.0%22+%29+%28+withinR epositoryDatVersion+EPOProdPropsView_VIRUSCAN.datver+6++%29+%28+version_ge+EPOPr odPropsView_VIRUSCAN.enginever+%225300%22+%29+%29+%29</property>
                        </query>
                        </queries>