This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
The story is simple :
1. Stop ePO services
2. Backup you ePO db to file, using standard SQL interface.
3. Restore database from backup file in new SQL server.
4. Create SQL login (standard or windows) and give him "dbo" rights to ePO db.
5. Detach the ePO db on the old SQL server.
6. Start the ePO services.
7. Navigate in browser to https://servername:8443/core/config (maybe your port is different)
8. Enter new server connection information, "Test connection" and "Apply"
9. Restart the ePO services.