4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2017 4:46 AM by catdaddy

help :)

dan36

ok i don't know what i do and i am bad in English soo. i have question xD

my little brother was on my computer and he open my program than the macfee was like do want to coneact this program to the internet

yes . no . he chose no then apears are you shore 'i think' yes don't apear this again . no     he took yes... and i am searching everywhere

to know how to fix this problem .

and i if the place for the question is wrong don't mind me i don't know english good....

• 1. Re: help :)
          Peter M

ok i don't know what i do and i am bad in English soo. i have question xD

my little brother was on my computer and he open my program than the macfee was like do want to coneact this program to the internet

yes . no . he chose no then apears are you shore 'i think' yes don't apear this again . no     he took yes... and i am searching everywhere

to know how to fix this problem .

and i if the place for the question is wrong don't mind me i don't know english good....

Reboot into Safe Mode by tapping F8 repeatedly while the machine restarts.

Then start System Restore to go back to before it all happened.

It would help if you explained what operating system this is and what language you speak as I could use Google Translate to help.

• 2. Re: help :)
            catdaddy

selvan  or sanjay  Could you kindly move this to Malware Discussion >Home User Assistance please?

• 3. Re: help :)
              catdaddy

Moved from Malware Discussion to Home User Assistance >Discussions

By Moderator

• 4. Re: help :)
                catdaddy

Could you kindly apprise us if you need further assistance? If not we can only assume this thread to be answered.

Thank You

CD