1 of 1 people found this helpful
I'd like to understand more about your request for getting a csv file? When you setup one of your (aka parent) device, you can see the apps that your child has accessed over time. Are you looking for a different way of reporting the data? if so, help us understand what you would like to see in the report? There isn't any filter on time, but help me understand what type of filters you would like to see? how far back would you want to see for your child's history?
as for tracking time spent on app, it's not currently something that we display, but this is one of the features that we will be working on.
Thank you E-ming for always responding to our users/my requests. It is most definitely appreciated
Thanks for your prompt response E-ming. In the current app it's hard to load the complete list of apps, as the list of apps load 10 at once and have to wait a sec or two to get the next 10. two days old app activity doesn't show time. they only show date for old records.
A CSV export option will make it easy to
- share report on student with spouse & teachers via email.
- CSV can be loaded in excel & custom reports can be generated with graphs for others to look at to save time in understanding kid's app choices.
- Save for future reference
CSV export can be used to create reports like
- How frequent my kid accesses wikipedia app vs Khan academy app. I want my kid to have access to both educational apps all the time but I like to understand what my kid prefers on his own without any restrictions.
- How much time my kid is spending on wikipedia app vs Khan academy app.
- How my kid's tablet usage changed when he was 10 years old vs when he grew 12 years
These reports will help me understand my kid's needs, likes & will be able to provide them. Thank you so much for the app. Helps me a lot already.