2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2017 4:57 PM by rth67

"df -h" Check File System Disk Space Usage.

cdsiem

After I receive the output,how do i know the devices?(i.e.Which one is the ELM which is the NAS and which is the ACE server?)

Below is just a example of the output format.

Please help me as soon as possible.

• 1. Re: "df -h" Check File System Disk Space Usage.
          akerr

Can you provide a little more information about your setup? 

What device did you run this on?   Do you have several separate devices, a combo box?

• 2. Re: "df -h" Check File System Disk Space Usage.
            rth67

The "df -h" command is run from the CLI of each device.

Our implementation only uses physical single use appliances (no VM's and no Combo boxes).

For example:

from our ESM:

df-h.png

The mounted drive for "/index_hd" is the SSD drive on the X6 where data is quickly processed

The mounted drive for "data_hd" is the local storage on the X6

The mounted drive for "/das1_hd" is the storage on our attached DAS which is cabled directly to the X6

If I wanted to see the details from the ACE, APM, DEM, or any of my Receivers, I would have to SSH to them and run the same command.

You can also see this and more by using the "Device Status" dashboard from the UI - select the Device itself from the Physical Display

Current Hard Disk Utilization

Mount                          Size       Available  Used       UsedPct  

/                              2.0T       1.9T       56G        3%       

/data_hd                       14T        2.9T       12T        80%      

/das1_hd                       50T        13T        36T        75%      

/index_hd                      3.2T       616G       2.6T       81%