Contact support. They can help provide the older patches to get you current. You definitely should get off of McAfee Agent 4.6 ASAP. I'd also strongly suggest after getting MA and VSE current, you look at migrating to Endpoint Security 10.
2 of 2 people found this helpful
Recommended upgrade paths for McAfee Agent, Host Intrusion Prevention, and VirusScan Enterprise Technical Articles ID: KB87328 Last Modified: 11/17/2016
1 of 1 people found this helpful
There's no need to get older patches, here's how I do these old systems.
- Add both the current agent and current VSE into the master repository.
- Do an agent deployment task to push the current agent.
- Create an uninstall task using the current version of VSE (8.8 P8) - Note: every install package of VSE can uninstall previous version.
- Perform just an uninstall (i.e. Uninstall VSE 8.8 p1 using the VSE 8.8 p8 package)
- Deploy the current version of VSE using a deployment task.