This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
Why cant you move them into two seperate sub groups of the group they are currently in, then you can apply a seperate task to each group ?
So if they were in Desktops before now have :
I see no disadvantage to this, you can still set them to inherit everything thing else from above so very little change needed.
That's what ihave now, but i want it -if possible- in the same group. This way I do not need to make more groups and exceptions.
The only way you could do this it to change the deployment tak on each indivual machine then, this would be a huge pain in the ***.
OK, so it is not possible?
I will have to create a structure, and exceptions (8.5) i will have to place in a subtree.
Thanks for the help.
In the readme file for installation of the patch 4 of the 3.9.0 agent, we can read for the step 2 of installation
"Checking in a New NAP file
1. In the console tree under "ePolicy Orchestrator" | <SERVER>, select
2. In the details pane under "AutoUpdate Tasks," click "Check in NAP." The
"Software Repository Configuration" wizard appears.
3. Click "Next" to add new software to be managed.
4. Select the NAP file (CMA360.NAP) from the temporary folder you created
in Step 1 of "Installing Common Management Agent 3.6.0 Patch 4 Steps."
5. Click "Yes" to overwrite the existing NAP file.
6. Click "OK" after the software repository configuration has completed.
I can't find the nap file in the zip archive of the patch 4.
And so: What a nap files?