1 2 3 Previous Next 22 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2017 5:02 AM by catdaddy

What is JTI/Suspect!131076?

bloodhuntress44

Hello,

I'm new to mcafee forums

To be honest, I don't really get all of this tech and computer coding stuff... the real problem is about an animation software I use...

I downloaded a cracked version of TVPaint Animation 10 pro v.10.0.16 uploaded by Friends In War Software ( Friends in War Software - News )

I had been using this software for about an year and has not caused any harm, even in the background as I had checked in the task manager and since I have installed mcafee, it keeps sending it to the quarantine and keeps saying that the threat detected is JTI/Suspect!131076.

I cant seem to find what really JTI/Suspect!131076 is since there is no result for JTI/Suspect!131076...

I am very sure that JTI/Suspect!131076 is a false positive! Please help me.

I am sure that mcafee has yet to develop a "trusted file" option and even if I disable firewall and real time scanner and try to install it, it automatically enables itself and boom! back to the quarantine.

Please confirm to me that this is a false positive because I really REALLY need that software.

I appreciate your help, thankyou in advance...

-save me-

1 2 3 Previous Next