Have you considered exploiting TAGs?
Exclude your TAG on your main ODS task, and create a new task and only have that TAG execute it.
To exclude the ODS Scan task
* Using System tree grouping
- Create a new group in system tree and move the system in new group
- Dont assign the ODS task in the group, If it is inherited from the top group - Break the inheritance and disable the task
* Using System tag
- Create a new tag with no criteria and assign the tag to that particular machine.
- Switch to System tree -> Assigned Client task(ODS Task) -> Edit assignment -> Tags -> Send this task to only computers which have the following criteria ->Has any of these tags -> Edit -> add the new tag -> Schedule the time -> Save