Only time I've seen something like this was when the database was getting overly large, and/or the SQL server was hammered. But please clarify:
- You say the tree loads fast when you select a specific node - is this with 'show group and all subgroups' selected, or not?
- Does it ONLY run slow when you select the top node, but never any of the child nodes? Again - 'show group and all subgroups' status?
- Are you running any filters in your default system tree view?
- Have you tried resetting your column view back to default?
I forgot to mention: Database is not so large (not sure what is the size but I think less than 10 GB) and I checked Threat Event Log to see if something could be triggering a lot of events but that is not case.
- Always with the "Show group and all subgroups". "My organization" itself doesn't have any systems.
- This happens regardless if I'm using filters or not.
- I'm going to try to reset column view. Didn't test that.
Runs slowly only when "My Organization" is selected.
Refer to KB. KB86310