3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2016 5:28 AM by romance

DLP not removing

vinodcm

Hi,

I have one machine with DLP 9.3, I  need to upgrade it to 9.4. I applied tag for remove old DLP and reboot after ASCI(1 hour). but it not removed from machine. so I deployed DLP 9.4  and reboot after 1 hour but still it showing DLP 9.3.

can anyone tell me why?

• 1. Re: DLP not removing

you posted in the consumer general discussion forum - this is an enterprise product, and thus you'll get more help posting in business/data protection.

• 2. Re: DLP not removing
            catdaddy

vinodcm,

Moved from Consumer > General Discussion > Data Protection > Discussions

For better assistance. If needed to be moved to (DLP) please advise.

By

Cliff

Consumer Products

• 3. Re: DLP not removing
              romance

hi

it seems that the installed product of DLP corrupted.

did you try to remove product from that client directly i mean by generating uninstall code from EPO?

if the answer is not so try it....

and if you cant see the McAfee DLP Product on the program and features i would like to recommend a trick for it

please install McAfee DLP 9.3 Manually on that computer over exiting version

please try above solutions and do not hesitate to contact me if the problem persist

Rgrds