2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2008 5:42 PM by TroymWSC

System tree group deletion

Hi all. I have just recently updated from EPO 3.6.1 to EPO4, and migrated the application and database to new servers (as the old one is being decomissioned)

So far so good.. everything is working, (except for master pull from internet, to be sorted later)but i want to clean up the system tree under "My Organisation". Previously, a couple of AD replication tasks have been completed and placed some groups in twice. For eg;

under "My organisation" there will be a "W2k3" group, representing our 2003 servers. But there is also a "Servers"\"W2k3" group in the list as well. With the same servers from the "W2k3" group first mentioned.

I want to clear everything and restart from scratch but cannot find where the "delete group" option is. I want to restructure it to reflect how our AD structure is, and only have 1 instance of each server, not 2. I have spent the last hour or so looking for information on this, but cannot find anything specific to my problem.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, or perhaps, let me know what i am missing.

Thanks