1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 2, 2016 8:46 AM by manning

Issues deploying Web Control via ePO product deployment

manning

Recently started testing EndPoint Security and want to roll it out to a few machines on a CRP basis to determine if it is going to be easy to deploy and manage. Well, the deploy part isn't going so well. I can use the standalone installer without issue - removes all older products and installs everything new without a hitch. However, when I try to deploy via ePO product deployment it laughs in my face. I can get everything to install except Web Control, no matter what order I try to install that in. Anybody else run into issues with this?

• 1. Re: Issues deploying Web Control via ePO product deployment
          manning

Well, the issue seems to have sorted itself out, though the amount of time it takes for the web control component to install, at least in these test cases, verges on unacceptable. I started on deployment about 2 hours before I left the office and it finished some time overnight. All the other component install quickly, by comparison at least. I have noticed I can't seem to get them to deploy if I bundle any of them together in on task, I have to do them one by one. Annoying.