1 remove Mcafee first via programs and features and then MCPR
Then reinstall from your account the licence should be freed up when programs and features removeal is used.
Decommissioned computers have not been deactivated
Log in to your McAfee account and deactivate systems that no longer need your McAfee Security Applications:
- Open a browser and go to http://home.mcafee.com.
- Log in with the email address and password you used for your purchase.
- Click My Account.
- Review the computers listed and deactivate any that are unused.
- Continue cleaning up unused licenses until enough licenses are available to install on unprotected systems.
- Retry your installations.
3 Use subscription repair tool this best done by support call them
Moved to My Account Online as the best spot