5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2008 10:47 AM by jeff.velten

Changing ePO servers

I know I saw a post about this somewhere before, but I can't find the thread for the life of me. I need to find out how to clear all of the information from my test ePO server from the agents so that they only go to the new operational ePO server. I'm running version 4.0 with patch 2.

So far I've succesfully uninstalled the agent from one of my machines, then succesfully uninstalled McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise 8.5, then done a search and found no trace of frminst.exe, or sitelist.xml, or any ePO related files left on the machine. After this I re-installed the agent using the framepkg.exe file from the new ePO server, then re-installed VSE 8.5i, but when I update the client, it still looks for the old test server first and fails, then it goes to the new server and succesfully updates. Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to get my agents to no longer look for the old test server at all? I think the fact that my agent is doing this is the root of another problem I'm having.