1 Reply Latest reply on May 23, 2008 5:17 AM by tonyb99

Epo4

tonyb99
      you mean if i used Proxy server and changed my ip ,i could use your support?is that true?

is it possible to send me your mail?
      rostami2007@gmail.com
        • 1. RE: Epo4
          tonyb99
          We are sorry but it appears that you are located in a country that we are unable to provide software, services and technology to in accordance with United States Law. Since McAfee is a US company, the corporation is subject to the US Export Administration Regulations.
          [SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]
          The following countries are subject to U.S. trade sanctions or embargo: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria.
          [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
          This list is subject to change. For the most current information on U.S. embargoed and sanctioned countries, you may contact the U.S. Export Administration
          (www.export.gov) or the Treasury Department(www.ustreas.gov).
          McAfee will continue to monitor US regulations and we will be happy to complete your request once the trade sanctions have been lifted. If you feel this is in error, please contact a member of the McAfee Export Compliance group at [EMAIL="export@McAfee.com"]export@McAfee.com.

If I /or anyone else on the boards knowingly provide you with support, then we are breaching the TOC of this forum.

Also you should not have been able to legally purchase the EPO 4.0 software as this is also a breach of US law.

Sorry about that but Mcafee is a US company and has to abide by the laws of that country.

Please dont keep starting threads as we will just have to lock and delete them.