Moved to DLP for faster support
Yes. We are having the same issues (even with 9.4.1)
I've made a SR ticket to McAfee Support. They asked me to provide log files, MER files etc., but since MER hang for one and a half hour, I didn't get any results from it.
Updating to 9.4.2 didn't solve the issue.
Unfortunately McAfee supports claims that they cannot help unless we could provide full log-file list + dumps + anything else there.
But the main problem is replicating the issue.
In our case we can replicate the issue 100% on one computer .. but that means stealing couple of hours of working time of our employee which is no acceptable.
So right now we have mandated DLP addin for outlook in GPO. So neither Outlook, neither user is able to disable the DLP addin.
By design, if an addin attached to outlook causes errors, outlook disables it automatically. disabled DLP addinn means, than e-mails are not checked against dlp policy.
Thank you we also have a call logged and there has been a few requests for logs. If I get any information on this I will post it.