0 Replies Latest reply on May 25, 2016 10:47 AM by twenden

Question about McAfee MAC Agent 5.0.3.272

twenden

We have installed the latest McAfee MAC Agent 5.0.3.272. It is shown in our master repository under the current branch. From the ePO server, I copied the install.sh file from C:\Program Files\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\Software\Current\EPOAGENT3700MACX\Install\0409\ . We like to manually install the agent on MAC systems.

I have been noticing that the MAC shows up under ePO but having an older agent version 5.0.2.185. This is happening on our test and production ePO servers. Is there a way on the ePO server, to find out the actual version of the files under C:\Program Files\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\Software\Current\EPOAGENT3700MACX\Install\0409 . With the windows version, you could right click and get the version details that way. Not too sure if there are any files that show the actual version.  The strange thing, is that I can then set a deployment tasks for agent 5.0.3.272 for MAC and it will install that version. Why does the install.sh install an older version?