This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Just few days ago, moved ePO 4 database from SQL2k to SQL2005 for one of customers.
Steps that I do:
1. Stop ePO services and make full DB backup with SQL2k Enterprise manager.
2. Restore database to new server with SQL2005 with Management Studio.
3 Create login account for ePO and grant him dbo rights to restored DB.
4. Recreate two jobs in new SQL servers.
5. Bring up ePO services.
6. Change in /core/config name of SQL server instance, port (check port number of new instance before), username and password.
7. Stop ePO services again.
8. Change SQL server info in server.ini file located in "DB" folder.
9. Bring up services and check all functions properly.
10. Check agent-to-server connectivity (check new policy), server-to-agent (WakeUp), queries and Master repository functionality (Pull, replication and install or update products from)
All works perfect for me, so I hope this help to You.
Sorry for English – not my native language.