5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2016 6:21 PM by catdaddy Branched from an earlier discussion.

Auto Renewal ?

dbecker

I am trying to find out if I am registered?  My credit card has been charged!  Don@

• 1. Re:  Auto Renewal ?
          exbrit

You have to speak to Customer Service in order to deal with any account charges, refunds etc.

You can also turn off auto-renewal yourself on your account page.

Here is the new link for support:

Contact Support

• 2. Re:  Auto Renewal ?
            exbrit

Branched to your own thread as the original thread was so old.

• 3. Re:  Auto Renewal ?
              catdaddy

dbecker,

You can also Open your McAfee UI and it should show your Subscription as 'Active', click on view details and can see how many days left and so on. Right clicking on your McAfee Icon in your lower Task Bar/select 'Verify Subscription' will also let you know.

Of course as Colleague Ex_Brit suggested, if you have any questions regarding your account, you can of course Contact Customer Service from the Link he inserted.

All the Best,

CD

• 4. Re:  Auto Renewal ?
                selvan

dbecker wrote:

I am trying to find out if I am registered?  My credit card has been charged!  Don@

Hi dbecker

I reviewed your account based on the email registered with this forum and found you are registered with McAfee. Auto-Renewal happened on the 17th of April 2016. Please get in touch with our Customer Service in case you need to make changes with your account.

Click here to contact support

• 5. Re:  Auto Renewal ?
                  catdaddy

As always, thank you Selvan