Thank you for the info, I have working on this for a few weeks and without success., We get over for emails bounced back and all points to mxlogic.net, which appears to be here somewhere. These are emails that we are trying to send it to our customers responding to their emails and automatic billing. This is very frustrating that they do not go out and/or should say that they come back returned.
If anyone else has any ideas or anything that we can do please let me know here.
Just as a little background, we lost our domain name due to a clerical error and have been using this new domain name for less then two months, and started having a problem right from the beginning.
2 of 2 people found this helpful
1. Contact the intended recipient and ask them to add the sending address or domain to their allow list
2. Contact the intended recipient and ask them to open a service request with McAfee SaaS Technical Support so that the message can be reviewed as a false positive
3. Send a copy of the message with the original headers to SaaS_falsepositives@mcafeesubmissions.com
See also the related article titled Best Practices for Organizations Sending to McAfee SaaS Email Protection Customers for additional information.
To challenge the scoring of a message rejected as spam, send the the following information:
1. Email address of sender
2. Email address of intended recipient
3. Date of message (within past 7 days)
4. Exact bounce message received
5. Subject of message (If available)
If the issue continues Message audit needs to be checked to understand the reason why your email was rejected by mxlogic (Intel Security SaaS Email Protection). Please suggest your customer to contact Business Support on the phone number listed below:
North America :1 800 937 2237
Australia :1 800 073 267
India :1 800 3000 2656
For other countries please visit http://www.mcafee.com/us/about/contact/index.html, click on the ‘Support’ tab and look for the Business Support phone number.