2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2016 4:44 AM by mmbaig

Mcafee EPO 5.1.0 Cerfitication

mmbaig

Hi,

Friend Good Day !

I am new in this community, i need information for Certification as we are Mcafee Partners, what are the step for exam

i mean for EPO certification can anyone guide be step by step

Thanks and Regards

• 1. Re: Mcafee EPO 5.1.0 Cerfitication
          mohan.y

Hi mmbaig, I needed the same information for certification as you do .

I enquired with mcafee ,

They replied me with the following e-mail.

"Thanks for your interest.

Understand that you are looking for ePO training.

Would like to share that you have this wonderful opportunity to attend our ILT class in Melbourne from 11-14 April.

As discussed, we’ve 2 offerings for you, viz, eLearning and joining upcoming instructor led training (ILT). The later will allow you to enjoy all benefits of ILT with access to in-depth course material with latest version and labs for 4 days whereas e-learning is constructed in self-study format, it includes 8-hour course on deploying, configuring and troubleshooting features of the McAfee ePO.

Course outline for the ILT is attached. However, I’m including the URL for e-learning portal where you can see the actual course content for e-Learning ePO training and compare with ILT curriculum.

eLearning -  https://mcafee.netexam.com/catalog.html#:cs25070

I would highly encourage you to go for ILT class that we are conducting in Melbourne. If you have any issue to travel, I can arrange for a remote session for ILT training where you can login from anywhere and can directly do labs and interact with instructor just as any ILT class would offer. Let me know if that sounds like an idea to go for, I will be happy to assist?

Do share your interest and I’ll guide on your next steps."

• 2. Re: Mcafee EPO 5.1.0 Cerfitication
            mmbaig

Dear Mohan,

Thanks for your quick response, i just want to know is there any free online training because as i told earlier we are McAfee Partners

as someone said if we are partners we can do online free training as well  certification, correct me if i am wrong.