I'm sorry, but what McAfee software are you using? I will then move this to the appropriate spot.
Moved provisionally to Business > General Discussions as a better spot.
Hi, I'am not the customer of McAfee, it is my supplier, therefore I don't know which software they are using.
Hopefully someone will be able to suggest solutions to you.
I'll leave this in this section for now.
1. Contact the intended recipient and ask them to add the sending address or domain to their allow list
2. Contact the intended recipient and ask them to open a service request with McAfee SaaS Technical Support so that the message can be reviewed as a false positive
3. Send a copy of the message with the original headers to SaaS_falsepositives@mcafeesubmissions.com
See also the related article titled Best Practices for Organizations Sending to McAfee SaaS Email Protection Customers for additional information.
To challenge the scoring of a message rejected as spam, send the the following information:
1. Email address of sender
2. Email address of intended recipient
3. Date of message (within past 7 days)
4. Exact bounce message received
5. Subject of message (If available)
If the issue continues Message audit needs to be checked to understand the reason why your email was rejected by mxlogic (Intel Security SaaS Email Protection). Please suggest your supplier to contact Business Support on the phone number listed below:
North America :1 800 937 2237
Australia :1 800 073 267
India :1 800 3000 2656
For other countries please visit http://www.mcafee.com/us/about/contact/index.html, click on the ‘Support’ tab and look for the Business Support phone number.
Thanks for picking up, on this one Sanjay. Have moved the thread to Saas Email Protection as the best spot for it.
My Pleasure, Peter.