0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2016 9:41 AM by lagsunod

AdvancedIntegration jasper error

lagsunod

I'm running through the advanceintegration tutorial to create a dashboard extension which also sets up a registered server page to link the dashboard to. The build is successful when I set failonerror="false" in <java classname="org.apache.jasper.JspC" failonerror="true" fork="true">. By successful I mean, the dashboard is successfully created, but the page for the new registered server type is blank. When i set failonerror="true", the build fails with the following exception:
      [java] org.apache.jasper.JasperException:The absolute uri: http://www.mcafee.com/orion/response cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application.

BUILD FAILED

C:\Users\lagsunod\workspace\TalkNow\AdvancedIntegration\build.xml:144: Java returned: 1

at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:112)

at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:293)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.ja va:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispathUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)

at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)

at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:435)

at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:456)

Total time: 3 seconds

Is this failing because the jsp files aren't being precompiled? Am I missing a jar file I need to add to the build path? I need to know why the build is failing but this is all the information I am getting even when I run ant with -v option. Any help is greatly appreciated.