I hope it's helps you
- Arrow pointing to the right -- Request Cycle
- Arrow pointing to the left -- Response Cycle
- No arrow pointing to the right(left) -- No processing in request(response) cycle.
- Hollow Arrow -- Rule or Rule Set was processed but the criteria was not matched. No Action/Event took place.
- Gray Arrow -- Action executed, but not as the most impacting action.
- Green Arrow -- Stop Rule Set, Stop Cycle, or Continue executed as the most impacting action in trace.
- Yellow Arrow -- Remove executed as most impacting.
- Blue Arrow -- Authenticate executed as most impacting.
- Dark Green Arrow -- Redirect executed as most impacting.
- Red Arrow -- Block executed as most impacting.
thanks for the info, but how about the yellow triangle?? :-)
A yellow triangle by the list name indicates that this list is empty and you need to fill the entries clearly Appears attached to the name of a list that is still empty and needs to be filled by you Some filter lists are created, but not filled by the wizard because they are too sensitive.
i know this from the Policy. Is it the same in the Rule Tracing Central?
If you hover over it, it should display a tooltip.
I have seen that when a transaction took a long time. Noting that your rule trace is for a jar file I would assume it took a little bit to scan.