2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 13, 2016 1:32 PM by meforum

Solidcore App Control Agent Status vs Solidcore Agent Status

simonau88

Hello,

Does anyone know what is the difference between the "Solidcore App Control Agent Status" and "Solidcore Agent Status" fields in the ePO Console?

I am trying to create a query to show the status of the Application Control Agent and I am not sure what field to use in order to get the best result.

I have some cases when "Solidcore App Control Agent Status" is blank while the "Solidcore Agent Status" and "Solidcore Status" show Observe. I am using App Control v6.2.0.446.

Thank you!

Simona

• 1. Re: Solidcore App Control Agent Status vs Solidcore Agent Status
          zlob

Hi,

Solidcore - MAC, MCC,MIC (eol reconclation control)

On system You install SOLIDCORE AGENT, then Enable MAC, But not MCC or vice versa - two different status in MAC.

I am loking into queries In MAC Status used Filted "MAC license -> Value is not blank".  In Solidcore - no filter - any type of status.

• 2. Re: Solidcore App Control Agent Status vs Solidcore Agent Status
            meforum

Hi,

I had (have) the same issue and it really took a while till I was aware that my dashboard AC status was not correct.

So I made some tests and – as far as I remember:

“Solid core App Control Client Status “ somehow depends on licensing and/or “CLI locked” values. That means if “Application Control License” is blank than no status is reported (and my default report had set a filter to “value is not blank” …!)

The “Application License Status” is not reported back (bug?) if e.g. CLI is unlocked (recovered).

That’s why I think using “Solidcore Client Status” is better – though (again, if I remember correctly) there is still some issue with the “Solidcore: Non Compliant Agents” (maybe depends on the above, too).