4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 1, 2016 3:33 PM by aguzman

Threat Event Log bug

aguzman

Hello,

I want to know if anyone else has this issue with the threat event log. Since upgrading to ePO 5.3.1 I have noticed what I call a bug in the threat event log details. When viewing the threat event tab on a system, I find a threat I want to see the details to. So, I click on it and it opens the Threat Event Log Information page. Now, the weird part. When I click on Next or Previous to see the Next or Previous event log for the system I am viewing, I am given event log details for a completely different machine. When I try to go back using the Next or Previous buttons I am then taken to another host's event info.

So the issue I am seeing is, no matter which host I originally entered the threat event log details page from, clicking on Next or Previous will show you a random host's event log info. Has anyone else seen this problem? Is there a way to fix it? It is very annoying that I have to go back into the system tree to go back to the threat event tab and view the next log for this machine.

Thank You,