1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 19, 2016 2:31 PM by tkinkead

Keeping your VSC Dat Up to Date Across Your Estate

zade

After doing an upgrade and migration (this is something I also noticed on the old EPO server we are migrating from!) on our new machine I noticed that there is alot of different DAT versions in the VSE: DAT Deployment window on the dashboard.

We have a daily task which runs and is suppost to update these, but it's been a few days and I've seen no change in the dashboard.

What is the best way to keep everything on the current DAT? See my screenshots below for examples.

• 1. Re: Keeping your VSC Dat Up to Date Across Your Estate
          tkinkead

There are a few possibilities here:

1) If a system hasn't been online or connected to ePO in the last 3 days, it will report in ePO as having an older version of the DAT (even if it has upgraded).

2) Some of those systems are configured to use a distributed repository that isn't updating from the master repository.  Given the size of your environment, I'm guessing that this is not the case.

3) Some systems aren't updating.  This can be caused by a broken Agent or a broken VSE installation.  Your "1111" DAT systems are likely in this bucket, or they were just recently built and haven't updated yet.