9 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2016 11:56 AM by catdaddy

FALSE Artemis !930F5B60E151

mholliday

I have reported this False Atemis to virus_research a few times in a zipped file named Infected, password protected with the password infected.  I get the auto reply below.  But I have never heard back.  As of today I've tried to install our software on a few customers computers and it is still detecting it and quarantining the file.   This is our software application named Accord.exe.  Please advise.

McAfee Labs - Beaverton                                                               

Current Scan Engine Version:5700.7163                                                 

Current DAT Version:7934.0000                                                         

Thank you for your submission.                                                        

Analysis ID: 9572346

File Name            Findings                       Detection                    Type         Extra

--------------------|------------------------------|---------------------------- |------------|-----

accord.exe          |inconclusive                  |                            |            |no  

inconclusive [accord.exe]                                                                          

Automated analysis was not able to determine that this file is malware. This file is  

being sent for further processing and the DAT files will potentially be updated if    

detection of this sample is warranted.