Please check if your DB events are not filled up.
this is not working as i am having the same issue. this only works prior to 5.0 i have done it my self. but now what i have noticed that the table name changed from orionsusers to same name but appended by "MT".
after adding the users the even using the hash key password unable to do so. i have to reinstall the whole system.
Thanx & Regards
The ePO console has been successfully connected . Here the steps are being shared please note that.
This scenario is valid in our environment where We DO NOT have AD.
1- Open SQL Server Configuration Manager > SQL Server Browser Properties > and Verify the settings as showing in the attached picture.
2- Open SQL Server Configuration Manager > SQL Server (EPOSERVER) > and Verify the settings as showing in the attached picture.
3- While SQL Server Agent Services are NOT Running (in my environment as we didn't enable nor disable)
Restart these above services
Go to RUN > type services.msc
Please note that there are many services are running tagged as "McAfee" but you have to concern with these services as showing in the attached pictures. For your reference an image is (where ePO Services are running fine) attached
1- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator 5.3.1 Server > Properties > Log on > Please find the attached picture
2- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator 5.3.1 Application Server > Properties > Please find the attached picture
Wish you Good Luck!