5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2015 7:38 AM by thoom2027

How do you cancel a DLP bypass?

mcvoodoo

Hi,

One of our admin's has set up a DLP bypass on a computer for 30 days by mistake.  Now the work on this computer is done, we want to cancel the bypass so the normal DLP rules apply again, but for all our searching we can't find out how to do this.  I thought there was an option in the DLP client to cancel the bypass, but i can't see anything obvious. There doesn't look to be anything you can push out from ePO either.

Does anyone know how to do this?

MVC

• 1. Re: How do you cancel a DLP bypass?
          thoom2027

Hello Friend,

This is very easy to do because the cancellation is to simply change the user's computer date. for example:

If today is 12/16/2015, then you should put the date of this computer to 01/14/2016.

Once you see the cancellation of the DLP bypass, turn the computer date.

Good luck, hugs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------

Ola Amigo,

Isso é muito fácil de fazer, pois para fazer o cancelamento é simplesmente alterar a data  do computador do usuário. por exemplo:

Se hoje é dia 12/16/2015, então você deve colocar data deste computador para 01/14/2016.

Depois que aparecer o cancelamento do DLP bypass, volta a data do computador.

Espero ter ajudado, abraços.

• 2. Re: How do you cancel a DLP bypass?
            mcvoodoo

Hi,

Seems obvious when someone else says it.  That said, maybe it wasn't that obvious as no-one else posted it.

Thanks for this, I'll test later this morning and feed back results.

• 3. Re: How do you cancel a DLP bypass?
              thoom2027

Hello Friend,

I work with DLP two years and I do it almost every day. It's sure it will work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

Olá Amigo,

Eu trabalho com DLP 2 anos e faço isso quase todos os dias. É certeza que isso vai funcionar.

• 4. Re: How do you cancel a DLP bypass?
                mcvoodoo

So it does.  Many thanks for your reply.  I'm sure it will help plenty of other.

MVC

• 5. Re: How do you cancel a DLP bypass?
                  thoom2027

That's it my friend, excuse-me my english is basic but I'm studying a lot for talk with everyone in english.