Any update/findings/resolution to this issue? Apparently I have the exact same even though I'm on ePO 5.3.0 (fresh install). It seem to have started with the installation of TIE/DXL and/or MOVE extensions. We've got almost 2 million of these "Failed to notify agent(s)" entries in the audit log. I'd really want this to stop ASAP. Any help would be welcome.
The following KB may be relevant:
Specifically the reference number 1068538. Though it states that this would be resolved in DXL 2.0.0 but it's clearly not...
Just went into the audit log myself and see the same issue (trying to figure out a high cpu issue currently)
Does anyone have a solution to this yet - latest TIE that was released 3 weeks ago, but still the same issue.
In 24 hours (yesterday was a weekend), the audit log is 370,000 entries.
We just installed the latest available TIE/DXL on our ePO 5.3.1 server and are also getting hammered by these entries in the audit log. Has anyone found a solution to this yet?
same issue. 65000 audit entries in 4 days after upload DXL TIE extensions.
Any idea? Thanks.
Do you have any news about this "Notify Agent(s)" issue?
We have a case with McAfee Support but.... but.... no comments.
We've been getting the same ever since upgrading from 5.1 to 5.3.1. We've also noticed that this has stopped any TIE data getting to epo. The TIE dashboards have no data since the 5.3.1 upgrade and I no longer get e-mail notifications about malware infections detected by TIE. I do still get notifications from malware detected by Virusscan.
Not really much help, I know but thought I'd add the additional part about TIE. Support ticket now logged so will update if I make any progress.
Hola buen dia, sobre este tema alguna solucion al respecto tengo el mismo problema... Gracias...
Hola buenas. alguna solucion a este problema,
mi version es la 188.8.131.52 DXL