3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 2, 2015 5:20 AM by Peter M

mcafee internet security

seagate1

hello i purchased McAfee total protection for 3 licenses which will expire 8/9/2016. now what i have done is purchased a western digital my cloud 2tb. i was also given a free McAfee internet security 2016 i have not used it yet 1 because i have not set the cloud up going to do that later today, what i want to know is will McAfee total protection cover the cloud, i have used all 3 licenses, or can i use the new 1 just for my cloud and my Android phone, or will McAfee total protection cover the cloud and use the new 1 just for my phone, im a bit confused what to do, plus which is better McAfee total protection or McAfee internet security or can i install both and just use it for the cloud and my phone, i really do need some advice with this because i dont know the best way to go. if i was to install it can i use a different user name, or save it for when my other 1 runs out. i know i will have to install on windows 7 or 10 or the wife's laptop but will it break the 1 im using that's the 3 licenses i hope i have explained it the best way i can. or can i install it on my phone but i will not have any interface like i have on the pc any advice please.