I managed to download under the ePO 5.3.1 section yesterday. Tried to install it this morning on our test ePO server. The hotfix said that it was for ePO 5.1.3 and that the version we used 5.3.1 is not supported. Luckily it does a version check and did not install.
Went back under our grant number and noticed that it is no longer listed under the ePO 5.3.1 section. That would explain why it has been pulled from the download site.
Can't believe that they would post a wrong hotfix for the latest version of ePO 5.3.1 and that is is not supported. The release notes does mention that it is for ePO 5.1.3 and 5.3.1.
Thanks twenden, I'll stop looking. Disappointed with McAfee again - once again they are not very "joined up"