Thank you, it's installed on D:. However I don't see Access Protection as a item that can be pulled from Master Repository.
I did a pull but it hasn't fixed the issue. We also have VSCAN.bof under "D:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\Software\Current\BOCVSE__1000\DAT\0000"
We are running ePO 5.1.1 Build 357 and VSE 8.8p5 all but mine which is on p6.
VSE 8.8p5 extension is installed in EPO.
Thank you hem.
That looks like our issue
I will talk to our IT consultant about making the changes as per the KB.
I will also talk to him about the possibility of upgrading EPO to 5.3.1 and moving EPO to C:\ instead.
We ended up going with option 3 and it's all fixed