1 2 3 4 Previous Next 37 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2015 8:04 PM by Peter M

"Mcafee 2014 doesn't work on this version of Windows"

jeffreymcclain

To fix a Rundll error with Webadvisor, I recently reinstalled Mcafee by running the MCPR cleanup tool and then reinstalling from my AT&T account (I get Mcafee for free through AT&T internet). While the error no longer appears, I noticed Mcafee wasn't updating so I tried running Virtual Technician. It told me "The subscription of the Mcafee product on this computer has either expired or will expire soon. If you have renewed your subscription, you can use MVT to launch the Subscription repair tool."

I also received a system error saying "This app can't run on this pc. Mcafee 2014 can't run on this version of Windows."

The subscription listed in my AT&T portal, where I downloaded from, is:

fdasfsa.PNG

So, how do I update to Mcafee 2015? Before running MCPR, I had Mcafee 2015 installed with the same subscription.

I've already tried running the "Subscription repair tool," but I get the same error "This app can't run on this pc. Mcafee 2014 can't run on this version of Windows."

P.S.: I am running Windows 10 64-bit.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next