I moved this provisionally to MOVE for better response.
It is not only effecting by MOVE, it was effected with both Physical and Virtual ADs. I mean, it is effected by both MOVE and VSE.
Still looking for a solution for the same....
Around one week this post here and No one to reply...???
No experts here?
I've sent a message to someone who may be able to help.
Thank you very much...
Since Exchange and AD are inextricably linked, ie Exchange uses AD for RBAC and attributes, did this issue arise when you added MOVE to AD or the Exchange Server.
I guess what I am asking is, try removing VSE/MOVE form the Exchange server and see if you get the same issue. My gut feeling is this is related to your AD servers rather than exchange, since the Exchange function you are attempting to perform is changing AD Delegated rights.
Let me know how you get on and we can investigate further.
McAfee Volunteer Moderator
Certified McAFee Product Specialist -e PO
I did what you suggested before posting here. I will explain more,
When I pushed first time to both exchange and DC got this issue and customer removed it from all those Exchange and DC, the result was working fine. They was able to do all actions without any error.
For analyzing more, yesterday I pushed to only to only one DC. Then the same issue showed up.
I think some processes or communications are blocked by McAfee VSE on DC.
Hope this will be helpful for you to investigate the case.