1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 16, 2015 9:11 AM by chamaecyparis

Update Policy total protection 10.0

eduardobuso

I can not get the update of the policies . Dat has to be updated manually. The problem has occurred with the full protection Version 10.0 , from the day 08/30/15 . The support given by the two team did not even answer the mcafee .

• 1. Re: Update Policy total protection 10.0
          chamaecyparis

I have been forced to roll back all my machines to version 6. Version 10 will not update, and causes lockups and slowdowns in spite of repeated reinstalls. This particular service ticket was created on 9/25/15, and so far is NOT resolved. McAfee support:

This is in reference to the service request number (xxx) regarding Policy update failure

Please be informed that our engineering team is aware of this issue and the same is being currently investigated, will get back to you once further updates are available.

We shall assure to update the status of this case once in 5 business days as ETA is currently not available and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this regards.

Should you have additional questions on this service request, please contact us at 18009372237 and reference this service request number or post a note directly to this service request. Our support staff is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Seriously.