3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2008 11:10 AM by brihyn

New to EPO: Manage Norton

All-
      Brand new to EPO, just installed and am beginning to setup version 4.0.
      How do I manage Norton Corp AV? I'm assuming I need to install a .zip, but where is it located?
      Second, what level of management will I get with Symantec? Reporting only? full management? somewhere in between?
      thanks,
      Brian
        • 1. RE: New to EPO: Manage Norton
          hi,

all this questions is under epo 4 product guide..

regards,
          • 2. RE: New to EPO: Manage Norton

Can you please provide a page number, as I have read through the product guide and only read brief references to the fact that it's possible, not the "how"
            • 3. RE: New to EPO: Manage Norton
              While I can appreciate the "RTFM" of the initial reply, can anyone please provide me with a solid answer or at least location in said documentation?
              As mentioned, I have read through the entire product guide while configuring the software, and following the reply here, did an additional search of the document for "Norton" (0 finds in the product guide) and "Symantec" (2 finds. One to say that it is indeed supported, a second to say any updates will take up to 3 minutes for Symantec to be updated).
              So please, while I don't discount the possibility that I missed something in the product guides, if anyone has information to guide me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.
              -Brian