9 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2016 12:30 PM by exbrit

how to delete a computer I no longer own from my Subscription list

2harts4ever

Hi,

I have had a three-device Subscription with McAfee All Access - Internet Security -- through Windstream -- since January 15, 2015 when I switched my internet service to them. 

On Sept. 12  I purchased a second computer (Dell Laptop) which I immediately put McAfee on too since I have a three device subscription.  However,  after using the Laptop for about 10 days I realized it wasn't what I wanted.  So. after removing all the programs I had installed on it (including McAfee),  I returned it to the store this past Saturday that I purchased it from for a refund.

I now notice that the Laptop that I returned is still listed under "Manage Subscriptions"  in my Online Account.  I am trying to find out how to delete it.

Today, I talked to someone from McAfee and they told me Windstream would have to be the one to delete the McAfee program from my Online Account for the computer I just returned because I purchased McAfee through them.  However, when contacting Windstream they told me that McAfee is who I had to talk too.

So, before calling McAfee back I decided to post on this forum to see if anyone had any ideas?

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever