The system that is not on your network is managed through your ePO? Do you have an Agent Handler in the DMZ?
i set policy in dlp to disable storage and writer in epo in network
now i need to set this policy in single computer and not to manage whit epo
this way to install dlp without epo
(a) Set the agent to a policy injection mode:
1. Install the DLP Agent and do NOT perform reboot after installation.
2. Open the following registry key on your agent machine:
3. Add the following 2 properties to the registry key:
---- PolicyInjectionRefreshIntervalInSec = 00000003 (this value is type DWORD)
---- PolicyInjectionFolder = c:\Temp\PoIicy (this value is a string and can be any valid path on your machine.)
in dlp 9.3 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\McAfee\DLP\Agent\PolicyInjection
4. restart the agent machine.
(b) inject the policy
1. Prepare your policy: in the Management Console create the policy and save it to disk. You will get the following 3 files:
2. Copy these 3 files into the c:\Temp\PoIicy on the agent machine (no need to restart again, the agent-service will
see that the files are there and will take them).
Why don't my computer work