1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 5, 2007 1:28 PM by drhodes

    Updates no being pushed to clients.

      Hi just wondered if anyone can help, i have managed to setup with not too many problems epo 4.0 in a NT4 domain enviroment. I have managed using the epo to upgrade all our clients to 8.5i with no major headaches, only problem i have is updating the dat and engine files. I have in software setup

      Packages in Master Repository Filter: All Branches Current Previous Evaluation
      Name Type Version Minor Version Language Branch Actions

      DAT DAT 5155.0000 Neutral Current Change Branch | Delete
      Engine Engine 5200.2160 3677 Neutral Current Change Branch | Delete

      All sceduled to update daily, just when i check our clients i have noticed that the dat files haven't updated since moving to ver 8.5i which i set as a task.

      Craig