7 Replies Latest reply on Nov 2, 2007 10:31 AM by Kirkendall

ePO 4.0 -- denied from accessing policies

We just installed ePO 4.0, a fresh installation, on a new server with Windows 2000 SP4. The installation went well. No errors, no messages, etc... I can do most everything I'm wanting -- deploying agents, updating definitions, updating repositories, etc..

I go to SYSTEM TREE | POLICY CATALOG and receive the following message: "You do not have access to any products."

I go to SYSTEM TREE | POLICIES it gives me the following message: "You do not have access to any products"

I go to SYSTEM TREE | CLIENT TASKS and it gives me the following: "You do not have access to any products"

- This is under the administrator u/n which is set as global administrator. So this makes me wonder if it's a permissions issue.

- I installed the extension (ZIP) for the Antivirus piece and the Antispyware piece. Which makes me wonder if it's a configuration issue -- which I'm guessing is the real problem here.

Or perhaps just a bad install. I scanned the forum here and didn't find any references to these messages -- I could have missed them.

Is this something anyone else has experienced? Or perhaps, solved?