before you can configure a Storage pool, you must migrate the management Database of the ELM.
1. Click on your Reciver on the left side, than click on the Properties menu top left.
2. Click on Data Storage to attach a Storage Device to your VM.
3. Click on ELM Configuration in proerties Menu of the ELM
4. Migrate the management database.
5. Than go to storage pools and add a storage pool.
"Data Storage" is under ELM's properties, not receiver's.
I'm not using external storage device, but NFS option, it worked before with 2 other ELM VMs.
any other ideas please?
I think xded's answer is right.
With ELM VM, you must migrate the management Database of the ELM to external storage device.
Appreciate both responses, there are inline with McAfee manual as well.
However, since there is no such option in receiver's properties in 9.5.0MR4 how I am supposed to migrate ELM DB?
Thanks xded. Not sure why I couldn't do it before, tried with NGCP today and it worked