2 Replies Latest reply on May 27, 2015 9:26 AM by bblanchard

Upload initial configuration to installation cloud server

bblanchard

I'm trying to install a NGFW appliance in a remote site using cloud installation and I can't figure out how to upload the initial config to the installation  cloud.

I'm following the instruction in this KB:

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB78718

1. I registered my appliance to be installed using the Plug & Play installation on McAfee Installation Cloud.
      2. I received an email from sender@mcafee.com saying that my appliance is ready to be installed via that service.
      3. Here's what the email says:

How to proceed?

You can create multiple engine elements in a wizard in the Management Client. You can copy-paste the appliance information below directly into the wizard. At the end of the wizard, you can upload the initial configuration to the McAfee Installation Cloud.

I did create my new firewall in the SMC but there's no place to "copy-paste the appliance information below directly into the wizard". Also, I have no idea how to "upload the initial configuration to the McAfee Installation Cloud"

because my only options at the end of the wizards are to copy to clipboard or to save the initial config as a file.

There's the option to "Upload to installation server" in the window below but it's always grayed out.

Capture.PNG