2 Replies Latest reply on May 25, 2015 2:11 PM by exbrit

ADW Cleaner 4.205 flagged as Artemis!5B73E70C3FD8

marymary

how can I download ADW Cleaner. I've tried from cnet and bleeping computer. tried from the author source also.

Product Information

Antivirus Product - What Antivirus Product is installed on your system Mcafee Security Center   | antivirus anti spyware  | personal firewall  | site advisor

Product Version - What Version of the product is installed  12.8  |16.8  |  13.8  | 3.7206

DAT/Signature Version - What version of th  DAT or Signature files are installed  12.8.992   |16.6.821  | 13.8.724 | 3.7.2.

Engine Version - What version of the antivirus engine is installed  ?  |  2263.0

Malware Information

Detection Name - What's the name of the detection if there is one.  item name is adwcleaner_4.205 (1).exe.6h0wuoa.partial   artemis! 5b73e70c3fd8

Who is detecting - Is the detection name from McAfee Antivirus or another antivirus vendor mcafee

Filename - Filname of the malware that's being detected, or the name of a file you find suspicious

Issue -I think there may be a false positive    I downloaded older version ok a few months ago ok.on other computer

thank you