Moved to ePO for faster response.
Hello, Here is what I would do with one off systems I am troubleshooting by hand.
- Remove cma from linux system.
- Remove system from epo manually.
- Remember to check for secondary system entries (dupes)
- Simple ping from epo to linux system
- Simple ping from linux to epo server
- Software firewalls?
- Reinstall cma to linux system
- After you know the cma has been installed check epo system tree.
- if it doesnt appear within a minute add the linux hostname manually and wake the newly added placeholder.
- Can you connect to linux system remote agent log via epo?
- check for system dupes incase itnsnuck into tree. might be in lost and found
Thanks for your suggestion
-It's working fine after re-build of agent. but here i would like to know is there any possibility to fix this issue with-out re-installation.
Hi again, In the wonderful world of IT, stuff happens and finding a root cause requires time we dont usually have the luxury of getting. You identified that you rebuilt the agent which I interpreted as a reinstall of the agent. Root causes can start from magnetic media becoming unstable to how the agent was re-installed to agent versions to bugs. There are several factors that may also require that info be captured and compared against what does work. So...a long answer to your question, sorry. What I would take away is, is it a one off situation or is it happening to a number of systems. I would monitor and qualify by your results. Glad you found a solution and hope all remains good.